Search Here Anything!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Release My Inhibition

- Meet the Patients ; Structured learning Experiences
- Review the Chart
- Orientation of psych Testing
- Administer a Test; R.I.Q
-BPI DAT and HTP


          I'm so excited to meet our patients. Especially to the one whom we were assigned. having our SLE is the appropriate time to release my inhibition to our patients. I kept asking questions to him and he answered me. they seemed so happy so are we.

          In the afternoon our Supervisor oriented us about the the value and the possible problems in personality assessments. Together with my partner, we went to the dinning hall for our patient's psychological assessments such as RIQ, BPI, DAP and HTP. Afterwards I took the BPI. It's time to re-assess and re- evaluate  myself. Can't wait for the results.

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...