Search Here Anything!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Samaritan Still Exist

                      


                     An hour ago, I am so much grateful that I encountered a good samaritan.  Almost one year that I haven't opened this blog but because of this good samaritan that I encountered when I'm on my way home, I'll open it again to secrete the juices of my receptiveness!  I asked the name of the good Samaritan he answered "Dodong". He is kuya Dodong....

                     Tonight was the final exam of my General Psychology class in the first term. That was two hours of the students struggling neurons on the test questions. Their battle ended and I got to go home earlier. Am so excited to go home early, but a cold breeze and a hard rain sensed to my face. Its a cold rainy night as I approached the gate of my workplace. 

                    Thank God! I brought an umbrella so I was able to fight the hard rain and ride a public utility jeep. Travel time - there was a heavy traffic I anticipated that it was due to rain but when we reached to the cause of the congested way there was a bus and a puj clashed to each other, ahhh! the root of the delay.  The goal of going home early was rotten. As I reached to my second ride, I again expect that I can hardly found a vacant seat in the jeep because there were few PUJ during rainy nights. So I decided to take a cab but unfortunately there was none. All were occupied... I felt the so cold, I can feel the wind with wet feet and while holding my umbrella praying to God for a ride to end the agony of the night. 'til such time that there was a PUJ stopped in front of me. I thought that I got the chance to take a seat but there was no vacant seat at all. Surprisingly, a good samaritan said "diri ka o, dri nlang ka ako nalng dira sa gawas, nabasa naman ko gamay ganina" he offered his seat for me and he rather stay hanging at the stepped on the PUJ and took a bathe in the heavy rain. I was touched by the gentleman's kindness. As I discern he got a packed of medicine he handed in his left hand. I asked his name, he said "Dodong" I told him, "Salamat kuya Dodong".

                                In this stance, I can even shout out loud that  "GOOD SAMARITAN STILL EXIST!"

When he was about to stepped out, I silently offered a prayer for him and for his family. To grant them good health and blessings.  I can't exchange anything in return to kuya Dodong but my prayers are all I can offer... 







No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...