Search Here Anything!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Quarter Life Blues




There were times I really wanted to be alone. It is not that I am aloof but I just need some time to think especially when I was surrounded with people who were very loud.

Sometimes I think and asked myself. Does it something to do with my age?... A quarter life blues..( Here we go again my psyche) That I don’t want force myself to blend in?. I might wanted to listen to them but I don’t really wanted to stay with them.

This quote is comforting to what I’m feeling right now. From Tanya Davis she said,

 “You could be in an instant surrounded if you needed it. If your heart is bleeding, make the best of it. There is heat in freezing, be a testament”.


I guess my feelings to this state was affirmed!

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...