Search Here Anything!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The scared lonely child

         - Just for today
         - Levelling and Affirmation
         - Journaling, Writing and Reading
         - Topic Lecture and S.L.E


             Knowing the "King baby " attitude was discussed by our Supervisor. It Struck me to assess and check again my behavior and attitude. I was hit by the characteristics, especially in the inner struggle "the scared, lonely child who does not want to be hurt."

              In the afternoon, i enjoyed  when we facilitated the activities. it seemed the residents were enjoyed, so did I.  having the experience with them by hearing their sentiments and significant  life experiences were worth reflecting. I might use those learnings for me to become a better person.

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...