Search Here Anything!

Friday, August 15, 2014

What is Community Acquired Pneumonia?

What is Community Acquired Pneumonia? Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia (any of several lung diseases) contracted by a person with little contact with the healthcare system (Wikipedia).

Community Acquired Pneumonia ito 'yong diagnosis ko.
This was the first time that had been admitted to the hospital and I hope will be the last!

When the doctor said, “Admit kana ngayon” . I answered “ Doc kaya paman nko, can I'll just take my medications at home?. The doctor said that the infections are serious. But I insisted that I I’m okay kaya ko pa naman ang katawan ko. The doctor said, “ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo! I just laugh and my psyche’s said ”Here comes the saying na “spirit is willing but the body is weak”.

At night my body is in heat, there was pinching in my chest that seemed like a knife that wants to chop.

So I followed the doctor’s advice in the morning. The denial on my part by kept on telling my visitors about being hospitalized for the first time. Indeed, I’m not a super woman!

I thank God I’m okay now.

Everything that happen to us has been designed for our spiritual growth. ‪#‎Live‬!



No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...