Search Here Anything!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Most Higher

I was about to observe the counseling session of our supervisor.

The process of  her counseling is quite systematic. After listening the counselor gave an options. She really wanted to give a right direction without forcing the concerned person.  I observed no matter how we want to give the good answer to decide, still its always the counselee would choose.

The nice part is that, the counselor prayed for the counselee, I like the way because I remember myself when I'm in zero capacity so down and weak. I always consult God above and draw a strength to Him.

In this day I learned asking the right questions than having all the answers. It's faith more than a counseling . A ministry not just a job.

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...