Search Here Anything!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Christine Montera at Veintiséis (26)

             


           My previous year was so hectic but I've learned not to forget to become a child again to have my play time and balance ~ badminton, zip line, playing guitar, swim and celebrate. To sway or to smash temptation, to zip in a zigzag life, to strum in the most difficult chords of work demands, to dive deeply in the ocean of life and look for pearls of justice and hope, to shout with joy of my triumphant endeavor ~Praise God!. He knew that the child in me has unlimited forgiveness,faith, trust, and creativity. Could I ask for more?.... Now its time to level up. Another year added, oh my age is increasing , developing, progressing but I shouldn't be worried because age is just a number , which signifies that I'm still dreaming and alive!.... 

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by...