Search Here Anything!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening

The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to all BROWSERS!
There are lot of things to consider before we decide to choose. But for me?, I'll be more particular to the quality. Like what I've got right now! The PLDT myDSL modem+wifi.

Great Feautures:
  • I can Plug and play just like my regular myDSL modem.
  • I can simultaneously using internet connection in my desk top or multi task using my laptop wherever place I can in my room, in my terrace and whenever I have to go to comfort room (LOL! )  coz I enjoyed up to 25 meters of myDSL  high speed plan wifi connection.
  • Innovative! by having a 4- port hub for more connections and can be used for future services. 
  • Plus! it can also allows remote troubleshooting.
So what are you waiting for? grab it !

Only 2,200 php  for bundled plans 990/ 1299 php
1,000 php for high Speed Plans 999/995/3000 php
Save as much as 1,500 php versus having separate modem and router.



6 comments:

The Backpack Man said...

nice...

check out my entry http://www.thebackpackman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hello Christine I want to thank you for your comment you left to my blog about heat of marriage. I liked your comment. God bless and take care...Desiray
http://woman4virtue.blogspot.com

The Backpack Man said...

good job tin.

Unknown said...

that is really great...

Bongo said...

Hi There.... Nice blog..I am now following you and look forward to reading you more :)

http://bongoisme.blogspot.com/

Ray said...

If one day you feel like crying,
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,

But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away,
Don’t be afraid to call me.
I don’t promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you.

If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone,
Call me.

I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call,
And there is no answer,
Come fast to see me,
Perhaps I need you.

Thanks for dropping by...