Search Here Anything!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Japanese Tunnel Davao City Philippines

I'm glad that Kuya Tolitz, the travel blogger invited me to hang out here in 
Japanese Tunnel, Davao City Philippines

I'm from Davao , this is my home town but it was my first step in this place. This place was cool. Who would ever thought that there was a Japanese Tunnel inside? It was said that the tunnel was made by the Japanese during the world war in 1942. I don’t know how true but it seemed true let me show you some pictures.
Japanese Tunnel Davao City Philippines
Restaurant - Japanese Tunnel
Restaurant
pool in Japanese Tunnel

Aside from pool, there are also rooms for overnight. I missed to take pictures.
 Beside the Tunnel where you are about to enter
And here are the stories inside the Japanese Tunnel








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks for dropping by...

Follow by Email