Search Here Anything!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sarah Geronimo will visit at Abreeza Mall Davao City on Indigenous Day!


An hour ago I saw Sarah Geronimo performing in TV at Sarah G. Live.. singing Filipino love songs and it seems lousy. I have this apprehension about of what happened to her and Gerald. I sense it in my own cognition... but anyway, Are you a fan of Sarah G. ?  If Yes, it's an opportunity for you to see her closer. 



Sarah G. or Sarah Usher Geronimo in real life will be visiting Davao City this coming August 17, 2012 at Abreeza Mall.  

She will going to perform a few number of songs and will have her  CD Album "One Heart" signing for her fans. 

FYI: August 17, 2012 is declared as a special non working holiday in Davao City to celebrate the Indigenous Day!

I guess there's no reason for you not to see your Idol Sarah G.


1 comment:

Points of View of Travel and Places said...

sayang at nanood din sana ako.I already added your link to my blog, under bloglist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks for dropping by...

Follow by Email