Search Here Anything!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

TWILIGHT SAGA - Breaking Dawn Part 1

Like you, this what I have been waiting for, 
The Twilight Saga  Breaking Dawn On November 19, 2011 premiere night!


Can't wait to see my favorite movie  Twilight . The person will be portraying the role of Renesmee, the daughter of Edward and Bella is Mackenzie Foy. I'v been watching this saga before till up to the story will end.

So thankful that my friend Elaine have me passes for the premiere night 9 days from now.


This is FOR SALE: Movie passes. Premier of TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN but only in Davao City at Abreeza (Ayala Center Davao) this coming Nov. 19, 2011 @ 7:15pm. For only 250 pesos with free snacks.So hurry and get one now!
Exclusive for the first 201 persons only, to be accommodated. 
Just comment here or PM me if interested. :) Thank you! 

Beneficiary: DMSF Alumni Scholarship Fund & Criados Community Outreach and Medical Missions.

3 comments:

♥ hana banana ♥ said...

xited much na rin me...talagang perfect choice si Mackenzie Rosman para sa role na baby ng cullens! ;)

kiko said...

Thank you for joining PEBA 2011 "Any Blogger, Anywhere"
Please visit your Facebook Profile here
Tell your FB friends to like your profile!
Once Again Thank you!

Mr. Banane said...

Ouch blow. This is witty! I am absolutely an opponent of these films and attack even in my Blog or in to Gif these films and now here I see and in your profile that you like the films. To me these films are simply too kitschy and the young actors are too stereotyped to me. But in Germany the films are also liked with the women. Maybe this is the reason, why we do not like men them because the genre of the horror film or vampire's film was always a genre which was left to the men. And now this... Vampire's films for small girls... But this is of all taste thing and I am anyhow more the friend of the old school films before 2000.

(This comment is no personal attack on you!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks for dropping by...

Follow by Email