Search Here Anything!

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Entries - PEBA (Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards)

                            The Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards (PEBA), Inc. is a non-profit, non-stock organization of international Filipino Bloggers located from different parts of the world & duly registered in Securities & Exchange Commission and Bureau of Internal Revenue.  It has grown to have liaison offices in the Middle East, South East Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and North Africa. (Source: PEBA)

What is good about this program is that they unceasingly supported children by adopting and cared to conduct activities for them every year and by sending unfortunate Filipino children to school. It is also supporting and give honor to all Overseas Filipino Worker by having an Bantay  OFW Program. 

It is an honor and a privilege for me to be nominated here at PEBA or Pinoy Expats/ OFW Blog Awards.

My Entry Uneasy Step A Decision To Make was under on the category of OFW 2011 Supporters Home Base Division. And to my blog which is also nominated in Any Blogger, Anywhere a contest that honoring bloggers in different categories  and by expressing each bloggers feelings and emotions  through blogging. 

I would like to thank the PEBA for giving us opportunity such as this. And to all my friends who have nominated, voted and supported me in this event. Win or Lose it doesn't matter because it gives me more courage to write and express my ideas here in blogosphere as my passion. Thank you so much! God bless you all!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks for dropping by...

Follow by Email