Adxto is an international Adherence and Care Company established in Asia since 2008. It is a Swedish organisation with offices in Stockholm, Singapore, Bangkok and Manila. We are a freestanding care company that works within the health care arena to improve the outcome for patients, by implementing adherence programs for various patient groups.
We are looking for a part-time or free-lance nurses with excellent customers service skills when communicating with internal and external Customers.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor of Nursing Degree or equivalent educational standard.
- Recent restructured hospital experiences in Singapore (ward experience)
- MUST be able to speak English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin fluently
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A mature team player; dynamic and pro-active
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Only candidates that can speak Mandarin and simple Malay may apply.
- Dependant Pass Holders and/or Relevant Pass in Singapore is accepted.
Please email your resume and your earliest start date.